Monday, February 22, 2010

Kasabian and Baroness save the day






Blue Record - Baroness






The West Ryder Pauper Asylum - Kasabian



Today was one of those awful days that one just wishes would come to an end as quickly as possible. Besides missing out on an important lecture and a tutorial (I get the periods muddled sometimes), I also bumped into no less than three people that I really didn't want to see and, worst of all, lost my aviators. Two fantastic albums however, helped me survive the day: Blue Record - Baroness and The West Ryder Pauper Asylum - Kasabian. I kept them blaring in the car and through my headphones all day in an attempt to drown out the gloomy reality- and it worked like a bomb. By now I have listened to each song at least four or five times and they get better every time I listen to them- most certainly a major indication of a good song. So I recommend that you download them now, if you don't have them yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment